WE ARE RECRUITING NOW!
Showforce is the global leader in providing temporary staff to the Events Industry with offices in London, Liverpool, Coventry, Manchester and the Middle East.
We work on television shows, theatre productions, festivals, conferences and exhibitions working with some of the most recognised names in the entertainment industry!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working in a fun, vibrant office based in Stratford you will be reporting to the Scheduling Manager. You will be responsible for Scheduling and booking our temporary event crew into jobs within London. We are looking for a positive and outgoing person with great communication skills to become a valued member of the team. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment this is a chance to start or continue your career in the events industry!
- Liaise with the team to plan and allocate resources for future projects
- Planning and booking Crew into projects based on their skill set
- Briefing crew on project details ensuring all information is communicated correctly
- Operational support including coordinating transport and logistics
- Problem-solving and rescheduling as project changes require additional resources
- Maintain an overall knowledge of the crew skill sets
- Problem-solving when schedule conflicts arise
- Work with the Scheduling Manager to identify any resource issues in a timely manner in order to activate the recruitment process
- Database management
- Emergency out of hours cover
- Sound project planning skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- IT literate – being able to pick up scheduling software
- Proactive and methodical in your approach to work, anticipating problems before they arise to prevent them happening where possible
- Responsive and flexible to ever-changing needs and demands
- Ability to manage a busy workload with high productivity
- Ability to stay calm whilst working under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills, being able to think on your feet whilst working in a busy environment
- Excellent geographical knowledge of the Midlands and North East
- Positive attitude with a good sense of humour
£20-£24k depending on experience
Please send CV’s to [email protected]